Sundays In My City

Found a new photo link to join Sundays in My City.  Hopefully I will be able to find interesting photo opps in my city.

Every year Germantown has its annual Horse Show.  In honor of the 60th Germantown Horse Show, about 3 or 4 years ago, artist in the city painted horses to be auctioned off.  Here are some of the horses.

Check out some of the other cities.

Unknown Mami

8 Responses to “Sundays In My City”

1. Sheila_Zen_Living

oooooo these are so cool!  Our city (Cleveland) did guitars like this.  THey had famous musicians decorate them however they wanted and placed them throughout the city!  Love this.!

2. Tara R.

These are so cool! In Pensacola (very near where I live) they have painted pelicans. I love this idea for decorating cities.

3. imaginelaughsmile

Thanks.  I really like the green one with the flowers.  I had fun driving around looking for the horses and taking the pictures.

4. imaginelaughsmile

Thanks.  I like the ideas for decorating cities also.  In the Alabama town we live in we are decorating Mules.  I can't wait to see all of them when painted.

5. imaginelaughsmile

Thanks.  The Alabama town we also live in is decorating Mules.  I can't wait to see them when they are finished and put out.

6. Robyn

What a fun post. I love the shoes on the pink horse.I'm visiting from SIMC.Happy Sunday and new week.

7. joanna jenkins

This is such a fantastic way to raise awareness for an important cause and raise much needed funds.  I remember years ago when Chicago did huge cows and Los Angeles did angels.  These are fabulous :-)Happy SIMC, jj